Friday, January 22, 2010

If i could be anybody in the world

If I could be one person in the whole world I would be a young Bill Gates. I would be him for many reasons for example: 1. He is the wealthiest person on earth. 2. He is super smart.

The thing is he is old. That is the only downside to being Bill Gates and that why I chose to be ‘A Young’ Bill Gates because I have a lifetime to spend all $80,000,000,000.

If I were Bill Gates I would almost do the exact opposite and not give all my money away to charities and when I die I would leave my wealth to my children unlike him.

I would love to be ‘a young’ Bill Gates because I could be super smart and super wealthy. If I was him I would first buy a Bugatti Grand Sport. Then I would buy a private jet and fly to Italy and buy a huge vineyard and put a giant castle on the property in Tuscany.

That is what I would do if I was 'A young' Bill Gates.

No comments:

Post a Comment