Friday, February 5, 2010

If i had 40 million dollars

If I won 40 million dollars, I would be so happy that I would cry. When you think about it 40 million dollars is a lot of money and it can change your life dramatically. If I won 40 million dollars I would use all that money to but a bunch of things including my own private jet, multiple houses all over the world and I would have a collection of super cars.

When I go to buy my own personal private jet I would need to have a lot of big TV’s inside the plane with x-box 360 hooked up to all of them and satellite with it too. I would also need to have full service with food and drinks whenever I want it. I would also need to have a pilot and a co-pilot to fly my plane. It would need to be very fast so if I am in a hurry to get somewhere I could get there very quick in and safe... It would need to be very comfortable and have a smooth flight. I would want it to have at least 35 seats in the plane so if I wanted to throw a party in it would have enough room for some people. That would cost around 10 to 15 million dollars.

So with my other 25 to 30 million dollars left I would first buy a huge house in Italy most likely in Tuscany with a wine vineyard and it would have to an old castle. But inside it would be decked out with massive TV’s with stone and timber inside and an arcade in the basement. I would need to have 7 to 10 bedrooms and the with same bathrooms. Outside seeing how Tuscany is not near the coast of Italy ( its in the middle ), I would have a giant pool shaped like the country Italy , like a boot with a hot tub in the toe and the water everywhere else. That would cost around 10 to 13 million dollars.

So with my 20 million dollars left I would have to have a very nice and good collection of old and new super cars. First I would buy a Bugatti Veyron then a collection of Aston Martins and a collection of Ferraris and Lamborghinis. In my Aston Martin collection of cars I would have a DBS and a One of 77. In my Ferrari collection I would buy a 16M (Marenello), a Ferrari f50, and a Ferrari California. I would also buy a Lamborghini Murcielago, a Gallardo, and a revonton. And most defiantly a Rolse Royse Phantom blacked out with 24” rims. That would cost around 15 million dollars.

With the rest of my money, I would put it into the bank for future needs. So if I had 40 million dollars that is what I would spend it on.


Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment