Saturday, May 29, 2010

Lego

Lego, Lego is a great invention. Back when I was younger (5ish) I never really did play with Lego and now I am realizing that I severely missed out. Ever since I found Lego in the back of our classroom and started building Mother War Ships. Then I went home and found a little bit more and started building at ships at home. Then I brought it to school the next day and at lunch when I was helping out my teacher she took my Lego. I came in after helping her and found that my Lego had been confiscated and I was furious. I ran out of the classroom looking for when she told me I’d get it back at the end of the day. At the end of the day I was looking for her to get my Lego back, but I couldn’t find her and then the next day I confronted her and she said that I would get my Lego back at the end of this day. But fair enough I got my Lego back at the end of the day, but one problem, I was working on the Mother of all Mother Ships and she broke it and put it in a box and gave me the broken pieces. I was quite mad. But I love Lego and it is really fun and a good way to waste time.


I commented on Greg's middle school track and field blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment