Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Peter Campbell

Peter Campbell is well known to his friends to be the class clown and the not so smart one. Peter always chirps my best friend Robo Erto about his tall hair and his tight pants, and most of all his Romanian hair gel. He also rips on Hunter and blames everything on him; I do not know why he does though.

Peter also gets everybody in trouble when we do nothing. He is also very rude and mean to other teachers. They all hate him. But he is hilarious, he is so funny because he’s so stupid, like today in class he took Robo Ertos computer and he was running around the classroom and then he tripped over a bad, landing on the computer causing my best buds computer to now have a big yellow line through the middle of the screen.

Another time he was walking down his street in the ghetto or hood what ever you want to call it, maybe its both, well he was walking down the street when he found a metal ring in the gutter with a spiky skull on the front, he calls it the death ring. So now when he gets to school and uses it to get what he wants by punching people. Today he punched my friend Greg and his jacked muscles broke the death ring for good.

It is so funny when he rips on people though because he knows what to say to get them angry. But it is even funnier when he receives and Acer to do work. I cannot tell you what he does to them though because teachers are going to read this, and I got him in trouble then I would feel pretty bad.

He does the funniest impressions of my friend Robo Erto also, like when he through the milk like him and does his voice impressions and imitates the way he wears his pants. He now has a rip in the but of his pants from doing the Robo impression too often. And when he rips on Maddie about her being a horse, it is really funny though.

So that is why I did this blog on Peter. Because he is hilarious.

Sankyou

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I loved the part about my jacked muscles. Even if you said some bad things about peter, you also admitted he was funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true mike, peter is hilarious and very.....creative.

    ReplyDelete